Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8 2010

I cant believe its a new year! A cold year at that so far! I officially hate Iowa winters. and it certainly doesn't help to have 2 babes that I have to bundle up to take anywhere. To be honest we just don't go that often anymore. Its not worth it to take them out when its -10....

Other than the cold I feel like this is going to be a FAB year! This month is proving very busy already with appointments every week and I am most excited for Mr. B's photo shoot next week. He will be 8 months..... Crazy.

I swapped the kids rooms around the other day. Ill get some pictures of the cute new spaces. Saydee is in a REALLY Big big-girl bed. which she has actually been sleeping in very well. And so Bryce inherited Saydees old Black crib which actually looks better than I thought it would in his light blue & white space.

Bryce is trying to crawl. I'm sure that he will be really on the move in a matter of days. He is so frustrated that he cant quite get the hang of it and face-plants all too often. i want him to be on the move, but chasing another body around our tiny house intimidates me. I guess Ill be thankful its small. Then I can keep track of them better!

My plans to get crafty have yet to start. I am so anxious to being SOMETHING. but I can decide on what. We are about to re-do the kitchen and bathroom and I think that should be fun. We hope to have this house on the market by summer but I'm hoping more like spring. we'll see. House hunting should be a blast! Cant wait to start fresh with new decor! IKEA here we come! And I will definitely be adding a "craft space" for myself. then I should have no trouble seeing what materials I have to get crafty with!

Oh and. Eric says by next month I will be in a new car. !!! Except I'm pretty sure that means that it will be a used Mini-van.....

No comments:

Post a Comment