Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22

Our Internet is final back up and running. The storm that we had last week ruined our telephone/DSL lines and then I guess a squirrel chewed through one? Whatever.


AND. I have a battery in the camera!! Woo hoo! Finally I know. Anyway. I didn't take pictures of Saydee helping to decorate the tree but I did get a picture of her in front of the tree the other night.




She rearranges the tree daily and takes every ornament she can reach off of the tree. I couldn't figure out where she was putting them at first, but now have realized that she hangs them from our wrought-iron dining room chairs and has her own little decor studio under there. kinda cute. Christmas is right around the corner, we will be finishing our shopping today. I'm excited to come home to wrap all of it! We are expecting another storm this week and I am so nervous about sisters and boyfriends coming! I hope they don't get suck anywhere.





I guess not much to report. Here is a picture of my favorite fat boy. So stinkin cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment