Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12

I told Eric last night that I wish I could video tape the kids all day long! They do the funniest stuff and it always catches me off guard!

Saydee has recently been eating my lipsticks... maybe eating isn't the best word, she is applying the whole tube... at once. She just talks all day long. If there is something she doesn't want she always says "No way Mom". She has been playing some games on my iphone and is SO good at them it makes me laugh. Every single time she 'wins' the game it plays a congrats song and she tries to hide a smile but just erupts with joy! To watch her be proud and happy is an overwhelming feeling. She is the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen.

Bryce is almost 6 months old. He is getting too big!! Wearing 9 month clothes!!! He can almost sit up on his own, but would prefer to be held. He eats cereal and had applesauce for the first time at Grammy's the other day.

I'm just sitting down to email the family about Christmas so we can decide what we will do for each other.... I cant believe its so close, and I CANT wait to all be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment