Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20th



I am so sad that I have been away from the blog world for so long. To be honest I stop by daily and read others news, but always seem to not have time to share my own.

Tonight I am sad to leave this message, but I hope that in years to come I can stop and look back to remember tonight in a different light.
I'm sure that you are looking at the picture wondering what on earth is going on with Saydee's tummy, so here it is....

We painted her toenails, which is a daily affair, honestly, we paint them a lot. I am on the computer in the office working on Mr. B's Bee-Day Party, and she is watching Yo Gabba Gabba in the living room. Thank God, B is in bed. approximately 2.5 minutes after she went to the living room, she came back to the office and held out her arms which appeared to be bleeding profusely. As I jumped up to ask what had happened I changed my thinking and out came "WHERE. IS. IT." and my voice was surprisingly loud. She replied with "the couch." Yes that is exactly where is it.

Sayd goes to the tub.

Jammie's go in the garbage.

1 entire bottle of nail polish remover go to the couch (no success p.s.).

I finally join her in the tub.

She apologizes, she knows it was bad, Please don't make her go to bed she requests.

I scrub her. Start a load of couch cushions in the laundry.

She calls daddy and told him she painted herself.

Mom cries.

New jammies are on.

I am cleaning up the remaining little spots i didn't try before and come across these weird little balls on the floor. Like tiny ones. Hmmmm, where did these come from? B will choke on these I think, could there be more? Oh no.... They are the stir-balls inside the nail polish bottles. I'm assuming they were the ultimate goal for Sayd. She just HAD to see what they look like, She has always wanted to know.

So I decide to go and make a cocktail and end up with this instead.





1 comment:

  1. that is a sad story and a VERY sad face on that painted girl. :(

    ReplyDelete